Below is an excellent example of author's working together to promote their books. Belle: Regency Sampler is a free read booklet that features the works of seven authors:
- Sabrina Jeffries - 'Twas the Night After Christmas
- Valerie Bowman - Secrets of a Wedding Night
- Darcy Burke - To Seduce a Scoundrel
- Erin Knightley - More Than a Stranger
- Leigh LaValle - The Runaway Countess
- Sara Ramsey - Heiress Without a Cause
- Heather Snow - Sweet Deception
|Cover of Belle: Regency Sampler free read.|
|Author spread complete with website addresses.|
|Notice the QR Code.|
|Book covers on the back of the booklet.|
If you decide to cross-market with your fellow authors, please keep the following in mind:
- For the reader, each author is endorsing the other authors' work....SO, only team up with people that produce the quality of work you feel comfortable endorsing.
- This type of booklet doesn't necessarily have to contain books in the same genre, but there does need to be a unifying theme. (Remember, readers cross genres all the time.) Maybe all the authors are from the same city or members of the same writing club. Maybe all the books feature characters obsessed with coffee....get creative!